Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday: Double Blogger Book Suggestions

It's Wonderful Wednesday, which means we are going to share with you some more of our favorite reads.  But this Wednesday is especially wonderful for me.  Why?  I get to let two of my favorite folks be our guest bloggers today and share three books/series you shouldn't miss!

Here is the mother/son blogger team (my amazing aunt/nephew by the way) of Angie and Will!  I'm going to let Will share first, because I sure do love that boy!  He ALWAYS stops to pet me at school...that's true love right there.  Take it away Will and Angie!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is Will and I am one of the Read to Roo Team members.  I have read to Roo before.  Here are some of my favorite books.

Ninjago

Captain Underpants

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Hard Luck

I am one of the newest Read to Roo blog team members.  Roo is one of my favorite animals.  This is my first blog.  I hope you liked it.

By: Will

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi!  My name is Angie and I am a member of the New Read To Roo Blog Team!  I am very excited to help Roo reach lots of people and share his love of reading.  I am Mom to two other members of our team, Olivia & Will.  They will writing to introduce themselves very soon!  As a family we enjoy sports, raising animals for 4-H including swine and cattle and camping.  As for myself I love to scrapbook and capture all of our adventures in pictures.   

I thought it would be fun to share my top 3 books of all time.  I have really enjoyed reading these books and maybe you have too!   


1)  "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett.   This story is about a little girl who finds an unlikely friend deep within the garden walls.  She finds that as much as she helps him heal his wounds, he also helps her. 
  
2)  "The Boxcar Children" by Gertrude Chandler Warner.  Henry, Jessie, Violet and Benny are orphans and live in a boxcar that they made into a perfect little home.  They take great care of each other through struggles and hard times because they all want to stay together.   


3)  "Little House on the Prairie" by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  I enjoyed all of the books in this series, especially the first installment.  Laura Ingalls is a young girl growing up, working hard and having fun with her family and friends.  She learns great lessons that everyone can relate to.   

Thank you for reading my first blog for Read To Roo!  I look forward to sharing again and reading the other blogs too!  Thank you to Roo and Tina for this opportunity!  Happy reading everyone! 

By: Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment