Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New for Roo

Hello friends!  Roo here, ready to set off on a new adventure for the rest of the 2012-2013 school year.

Skydiving?  White water rafting?  Stunt car driving?!  No!  This pooch is about to enter the world of blogging.

But why would a dog blog?  (Hey, that rhymes!)  Well, that is simple my friends.  I am so lucky to be able to do what I do.  Going to school with my partner Tina, who is also my human mom, and helping kids with their studies.  I get to meet some wonderful people, hear fantastic stories and watch children grow in their knowledge and confidence in themselves.  How could I not want to share that with the world?

While I will share our school day adventures here, I also hope to link up to some other helpful websites and articles.  Studying and playing educational games at home is important to help reinforce all the hard work that is done at school.  I hope that parents will take a moment to explore these links and articles for ways to help their children continue to grow and improve.

What else to I have in store?  I'm going to have guest bloggers and interviews with some fun people.  Occasionally, Tina will do the blogging for me but for the most part you'll read my thoughts, feelings and insight on the world around me and the incredible things I get to be a part of.  (Ok, let's face it.  Tina does have to type for me.  As soon as I figure out that keyboard thing though, it's all me!)

Check back on the blog and subscribe to our updates!  I promise to have some fun things coming up really soon!

Keep reading!

Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment